Monday, December 3, 2007

India so far ...


Right now I'm in that wiggly little part of India near Bangladesh and Bhutan and China and Burma. This is my favorite part of India so far, and I have a whole bunch of pictures on the way. But first I thought I'd map out the itinerary and list some of the places I've been so far in case you want to go to some of these places. The places are marked in white (see above). Here they are in order:


Delhi
Agra
Bharatpur
Jaipur
Balaji
Pushkar
Bikaner
Kolayat
Jaisalmer
Jodhpur
Mt. Abu
Bhuj (and surrounding villages)
Than
Ahmedabad
Jamnagar
Junagadh
Diu
Ahmedabad (again)
Jaipur (again)
Delhi (again)
(now we're on an airplane from Delhi to Guwahati, Assam)
Guwahati
Shillong
Cherapunjee
Bomdila
Tawang
Dirang (and villages)
Guwahati (again)
Shillong (again)

more to come ...





No comments: